Tuesday 14 June 2011

Welcome.

Hi. In It's That One Guy Who Was In That Other Thing I aim to celebrate the actors who I've seen in a film, then seen in another film and had a nice moment of recognition. Maybe they were character actors who never made it big but kept on doing reliable but unheralded work; maybe they were supposed to be the next big thing but never made it; maybe they're still in the process of becoming the next big thing. Anyway, with all of them, something about them piqued my curiosity enough to make me want to think about them a while, look to see if I could find out more interesting things about them, and then share them with you. Maybe if you see them in a film, you'll get a happy moment of recognition too.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nifty idea Grace! Imma bookmark this page

    ReplyDelete